Friday, March 20, 2009

About my last post, Margaret commented, "okay, not to be the voice of doom and gloom here, but I heard the other day that historically, Montreal gets 23% of its annual snowfall in March, and March is only half over. I'm just saying...enjoy the moment." BUT I DON'T BELIEVE IT! 

Do you do an annual spring cleaning? I love spring cleaning but haven't felt the tug of the garbage bags strongly enough yet. I love throwing stuff out (or donating or recycling, etc).

Some more M. Ward...

3 comments:

VeganCowGirl said...

how do you like the new album?

Anonymous said...

Forget garbage bags, I have a fantasy of renting a container, parking it in front of my house and spending a weekend chucking stuff into it from my upstairs windows. Unfortunately, a clutter-free house is not going to happen because kids create clutter. I'll have to satisfy myself with frequent small gestures rather than one grand de-clutter-a-thon.

Unknown said...

I love M Ward.Who is he?