Tuesday, June 16, 2009

F.A.Q

Margaret asks "Which one of you has more than 2 bikes?!?"
I suppose they are all Mark's bikes as he's the one who bought all of them and maintains all of them.

Margaret asks "I don't meditate. Yet. I'd like to. I think I need to. I've been thinking about it for a while and would like to hear more about where you did your group thing yesterday."
It's an 8-week program about using meditation to manage stress. If anybody is interested, email me and I'll give you the details so you can sign up for the next session!

Margaret asks "Well, of course I'm still asking why!" (about why I want to give up coffee)
I just know that if I don't have even the smallest coffee, I will feel like sleeping all day. I think I'd rather wake up feeling refreshed than have to wait until after I've drunk a coffee to feel awake.

Dana asks "What the heck are you wearing in that picture?"
It's a cotton robe Mark brought back for me from France.

Margaret asks "Just what exactly does 'guf' mean? Is it an acronym?"
I really have no idea what it means. I take it to mean, "Wow, what a day!" or something like that.


No comments: