Wednesday, April 2, 2008

It was a sad night recently when I accidentally spilled Coke Diète on the keyboard of my laptop. Don't ask why I was drinking that stuff in the first place. :(

And so my internet access has been limited lately, what with no computer to use.

Further to my post about the Apartment Therapy 8-Week Home Cure (which I've abandoned by the way), I was wondering if anyone else is addicted to such systems of living. Before I quit the Home Cure, I was involved quite a few: the Apartment Therapy 8-Week Home Cure, the 13-Week Walk/Run Program and the 12-day Wild Rose De-tox to name a few. Does anybody else get hooked on these lifestyle programs?

Also, why does every spell-check want to change "internet" to "Internet"? Is the world wide web, like God, only respectfully spoken of with a capital I?

2 comments:

margaret said...

Aaaah, I think THE INTERNET decided to punish you for drinking diet coke at the altar of your laptop.

Thanks for the music vid from your last post!

Anonymous said...

At least in Finnish they recommended to write Internet with a big "I" and the reason for that is because there´s only one Internet in the world. Kind of. Nowdays the rule is not that strict and also the version with small "i" is acceptable.

- Elina