Friday, March 7, 2008

Apartment Therapy Spring Cure 2008

I have finally decided to join the 2008 Apartment Therapy Spring Cure! Every year I hem and haw about joining and then don't. But as you may remember, 2008 is the year of firsts!

The Apartment Therapy Cure is an annual event where people join together to make their homes more beautiful, comfortable and livable. The investment can be either financially intensive, labour-intensive or both. It lasts 8 weeks, each of which will be outlined on the website and in the book, which I'll be borrowing from the library when I get home tonight because...

"This Week's Assignment: Get your hands on a copy of the book and read through page 69. This gives you all the ground work and gets you started with the interview and short quiz on the health of your home."

1 comment:

SeangSTM said...

Hey baby! I may just pick up this book today. I'm looking for a change. :)