Monday, December 20, 2010

Mr. Bones feels rattlin' - that's a good one!

As I've said in the past, there is really only one Christmas album to listen to at this time of year: Bing Crosby's White Christmas. It's. The. Best. For the most part, I do not listen to any other Christmas songs. Bing and the Andrews Sisters singing Jingle Bells is awesome! So when Margaret suggested I watch White Christmas, starring Bing Crosby et. al., I was shocked that I'd never even considered watching it before.

Well, I watched it yesterday. Check out the gem of a joke at 1:20 - pretty macabre!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you know why Vera Ellen's costumes are all so high-necked in White Christmas? She was anorexic and her neck and chest were too bony for the movie-going public.

I watched The holiday on Sunday on your recommendation. Cute!