Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Have you heard of.....THE NOSE PAD KING? I almost never wear my glasses, so that pair that I have that you've never seen me wear, I've had for a good 5 or 6 years. As you can well imagine, the nose pads were wearing thin, as they do. One of them broke and fell off! I thought to myself, "Now's my chance to get some fancy new glasses!" but I just couldn't do it. I don't wear them enough to merit spending hundreds on new ones so I did the next best thing: I ordered a couple of 13mm HD asymmetrical 'D' shaped silicone nose pads!


I had no idea nose pads could be such big business and there is a King of nose pads running the show! You got your plastic nose pads, plug-in nose pads, round nose pads, slide-on nose pads, rimless nose pads, teardrop shaped nose pads, titanium nose pads, asymmetrical nose pads, symmetrical nose pads, the list goes on and on.

No comments: