Sunday, June 14, 2009

There is nothing much to report, not even a few pictures. Mark and I took a beautiful bike ride along the canal today to Parc Rene Levesque, had lunch there, biked back along the river. Last night we spend a couple hours planning our trip to the Gaspesie! I'm so excited! We will camp the whole time which is a bit nerve-racking for me, I'm not a very laid-back tent sleeper, but I'm going to try. We just came back from setting up our tent in a nearby park to see if it has any rips. It's perfect!

Edit! I thought this post was too boring, so I'm adding a few photos...

First, here is my balcony where you can see I'm all set up to enter final grades for the year.


Here is Willow caught in the act of trying to get to the neighbour's balcony. She spends a lot of time hanging out here even though there is a balcony railing, chicken wire and a shade preventing her from getting there.


This is a view from my balcony down to the sidewalk. I'm on the third floor, so you can see the very edge of the second-floor balcony, plus the outside stairs.


And here is the view of the street to the right of me:

2 comments:

Dana said...

nice pics! your balcony looks so sunny and warm. i'm envious (right now, i'm trying to warm up with a coffee in our unheated and chilly post-grad room).

Michelle said...

Yesterday was a beautiful day! One of the first where it was a perfect temperature to sit outside and with no wind.