Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I am officially funemployed!

Four must-eats I found at chowhound.com, about which I will blog in a couple of weeks:

1. A gelatto place Les Glaces Ali-Baba. 521, route 132 Est Cacouna, Québec G0L 1G0 Canada.
2. Fromagerie des Basques, just before Trois-Pistoles.
3. Cantine de la Gare for Poutine de la gare, which is a poutine steak haché but with creamy coleslaw on top. 2 Rue Saint-Jean-Baptiste Est, Rimouski, QC G5L 8Y3, Canada
4. Capitaine Homard in Ste-Flavie, less than 10 minutes east of Ste-Luce.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, if you go to check out the windmills in I-can't-remember-exactly-where-out-there-somewhere look for wild strawberries underneath them. Steve and I found zillions of them years ago when we were out there.

Dana said...

Are you checking out places so you'll know where to go when I come for a visit?

Can't wait!