Sunday, May 3, 2009

After rearranging a bunch of furniture, and getting rid of a REALLY ugly dresser that we were using as linen storage, I was feeling peckish and decided on peanut butter and banana on a few crackers.


What a relaxing day today is! It's sunny and windy, but a little chilly. I sat outside for a bit, but it was just too cold to really enjoy it.

For dinner I had pasta with tomato sauce, cheese on top and a slice of toast with butter. Does anyone else love the taste of buttered toast with pasta?


I'm feeling inspired to make my oatmeal more interesting so tomorrow I might ride my bike over to Akhavan for some yummy snacks and sour cherries.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm having a blast reading your and Dana's Kath posts!!

Dana said...

mmmm, that pasta looks tasty. reading your blog is keeping me motivated. i'm off to the organic foods shop to pick some dried beans.