Thursday, May 7, 2009

Good morning! I'm always happy when Wednesdays are over! I forgot to mention that I got in about 40 minutes of walking yesterday.

On to today's breakfast!

The mix:

1/3 cup oats
1/3 cup water
1/3 cup of milk
1 tbsp ground flax
1 tbsp peanut butter
1/2 banana
1/4 cup frozen blueberries on the bottom
1 small triangle of chocolate

I discovered that when you put the blueberries on the bottom, if you wait a few minutes, the bottom part turns into a kind of upside-down cake which is delicious.

Today's lunch is tortellini with garlic, olive oil, broccoli, a bit of cheese, salt and pepper. Some cut up veggies and ranch dressing.

Today's plan is to go to work, a quick errand (if possible afterwards), then home to clean clean clean! My parents are visiting this weekend and despite my efforts this week in keeping things tidy around here, it's really not up to par. I'm dying for a bike ride to the Lachine Rapids, but it looks like it's going to rain all day and night! Booo!

No comments: