Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Guf! I finally made it home! Tuesdays are an easy day for me, except the first Tuesday of every month when there is a meeting at 4pm that is supposed to finish at 5:30pm but usually runs until 6:05pm. Should I get on the horn with my union?

I didn't get any exercise today, except a 10 minute walk home from the metro. Perhaps there's still time, but I'm baking some chicken for dinner right now, so maybe not.

Breakfast was oatmeal, here's the mix:

1/3 cup oats
1/3 cup water
1/3 cup milk
about 8 sour cherries
1 tbsp ground flax
cinnamon
some peanut butter
1 cup black coffee
1 pint icy water


I blogged about lunch yesterday so let's not relive that. I did eat all of it throughout the day, though I didn't quite finish the celery, which I might do while I wait for dinner. Along with this little bowl of olives of course...

Well, the good news today is that I received some free samples! Though not food related, it was still nice to come to this little package of P&G goodness: Herbal Essences Shampoo and Conditioner and Olay Definity Re-Energizing Serum and Restorative Sleep Cream.


Now I'm going to sit back, relax and wait for dinner, see you lates!

3 comments:

Dana said...

Haha! I've been dying to use the word "guf" in my blog, but just couldn't fit it in anywhere.
And I love that you got some free samples (sooo Kath!).

Anonymous said...

Just what exactly does 'guf' mean? Is it an acronym?

Michelle said...

I have no idea what 'Guf!' means - it sounds like something out of an Archie comic! I'm taking it to mean 'Wow, what a day!'...or 'I finally made it!'...?