Saturday, May 9, 2009

Yesterday, I got home, did a 30 minute meditation, then had a snack of yogurt, honey, poppy seeds and a few almonds. Here's Willow checking it out...

Then I went downtown for an appointment but was hungry for dinner so I stopped by Sac-Wich. I'd never been there before. I always thought it was such a weird place when I'd see it on Beaver Hall but a new one just opened at Alexis Nihon so I stopped in to check it out and get a quick bite. I got the Mediterranean Veggie sandwich and it was delicious! Wow! Inside the place looks like a Quiznos, but the sandwiches are fantastic! And they have lots of great little cakes and cookies, biscotti and tiramisu, it all looked really yummy!

Then I headed over to my brother's house and had a beer, but I don't remember what kind, though it was delicious. I had one of my mother's cookies and then a few wasabi beans. My mom sent me home with more cookies and I had two more at home and that was it for the night!

This morning I had oatmeal.

The mix:

1/3 cup water
1/3 cup milk (2% this time)
1/3 cup oats
1 tbsp ground flax
1/2 banana
1/3 mixed frozen blueberries and raspberries on the bottom
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 dash cinnamon on top
1 tbsp peanut butter
6 sour cherries on top
1 triangle of dark chocolate

Plus a cup of french press coffee and a glass of water. I'm currently enjoying my second cup of coffee. I always go for extra coffee on the weekend, though on week days I limit myself to 1 small stove top espresso in the morning and that's it.

Today, to honour the last day of my Kath week, I will bring my camera with me and take more pictures!

No comments: