Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Have I ever got a lot of catching up to do! I left off last night without posting my dinner so here it is. Arugula, a chicken thigh baked with bbq sauce, a mini pita, some chick peas and a chopped up slice of salami all drizzled with balsamic and olive oil.

Breakfast this morning was more oatmeal, water and black coffee. The mix:

1/3 cup oats
1/3 cup milk
1/3 cup water
1 tbsp ground flax
1/2 cup frozen blueberries (buried under the oatmeal so they'd melt)
1 tbsp peanut butter
a bit of dark chocolate!

Today for lunch I had another chicken thigh, a pear, a couple slices of cheese, some celery and peanut butter and a few almonds and another piece of that dark chocolate.

Because I went to a meditation workshop tonight almost right after work, I had a quick egg salad sandwich (whole wheat bun, couple of big leaves of romaine and egg salad) in between, sorry no picture! I just prepared lunch for tomorrow, but I'll wait until tomorrow to post it. However, here's the leftover that I decided to have right now.

And finally a little treat that I had in Turkey last year: yogurt, honey and poppy seeds.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The yogourt brings back memories