Monday, May 4, 2009

I sure have been posting a lot, how does Kath do it? Here is my falafel dinner next to Willow on her chair. As you can see, I stuffed half a falafel into four mini pitas and inside each pita is a about a tsp of my homemade tzatziki. I don't mind telling you that the egg cup is holding ranch dressing (PC brand!). I just bought it today because in the last month I've bought a few pre-chopped carrot and celery cups that came with ranch dressing for dipping and I got a little addicted! It was the first bottle of salad dressing I've ever bought! The falafel were delicious! But can anyone tell me how to dispose of all that oil I used to deep fry them?

Here's a picture of the lunch I already put together for tomorrow. It's one thing to take all these pictures at home, but I don't feel like pulling out my camera in the staff room at work. A pear, four mini falafel pockets (2 falafel cut in half), celery, carrots, some almonds and my tzatziki.

Yes, I took that picture on top of the washing machine which is in the kitchen. I need to pay more attention to presentation!! I promise, every picture from now on will be on a pretty place mat!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dunno, if you hadn't told me it was the washing machine I wouldn't have noticed. The white background was working for me.

And, don't you just keep the same ol' pot of oil on the back of your stove for the next few decades and re-use it everytime you deep fry?

I'll be curious to know what you find out as for a disposal method.

Pearl said...

I love your challenge idea, eventhough I have no idea who Kath is!!! Plus, I really like your blog's new layout!
Plus, Plus, the falafel looks delicious! Plus, Plus, Plus, Plus, why didn't you tell me you were going to be so close to my place (Akhavan?)- we could have met up!