Sunday, May 17, 2009

Too cute! After Willow eats her breakfast, she likes to jump on my lap and fall asleep (sometimes I rub her big belly). Here she is chilling out, half on my lap, half on the table and looking up at me, waiting for me to flip her onto her back for a belly scratch!

Speaking of Willow...Mark and I have mentioned her so many times in emails to each other that Little Willow appeared in Mark's Google ads!

I thought I'd search my Gmail and find instances of Willow:

Can you believe you left the balcony door open?!?! Willow must have been so happy!

last night Willow spent every minute staring at the radiator in the living room.

willow says 'hi!'

googled "lump after spay" and it's normal, willow's ok

2 comments:

Dana said...

What the heck are you wearing in that picture?

Michelle said...

It's a robe!