Sunday, May 10, 2009

Well! The week of Kath is over! I'm pretty late in updating, but here goes...

Let's see...oh yes, I posted about my Korean lunch. Well that night I had dinner at my brother's house with my parents and we had fish (I can't remember what kind), roasted potatoes, roasted red peppers, wine and for desert coffee and a rhubarb crisp. I didn't have any of the last two, I was too full! I got home around 10pm and ended up having a few cookies though!

So that's the end of that! What did I learn during my week of Kath week?

1. The importance of presentation - even arranging food on the plate in a cute way made it more fun to eat and I'm pretty sure I'm going to buy some cute bowls to eat my oatmeal out of. It made eating it much more fun.

2. I have a new appreciation for variety. While I'm adventurous when eating out, I definitely am not when it comes to cooking at home. I think I'll try harder to cook more interesting things.

Did YOU learn anything new from Kath?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to admit that I have started adding a spoonful of almond butter to my regular breakfast yogurt, muesli, and fruit mixture. It really does improve the mix.